YOU ARE INVITED TO AN EXQUISITE THAILAND VACATION RETREAT
Imagine traveling to the magical gardens of Thailand where you will stay in a luxurious resort and spa while you study with world renowned teachers on the art of love, energy and sacred sexuality. Here at the Tao Gardens you finally have the time to rest, relax and rejuvenate your soul in a calm and peaceful atmosphere with a welcoming group of students from around the world.
In the morning you can rise early to do your solo meditation practice or join a group QiGong class before being served a healthy breakfast in the dining hall made with produce from the organic garden on the beautiful property. Mindfully you stroll to the lecture hall to begin your studies of the day with plenty of breaks to lounge by the pool, indulge in a spa treatment or go back to your room to practice the techniques you will learn throughout the retreat.
Here you will study with the foremost teachers of Tantra Yoga and Taoist lovemaking as they teach the ancient secret arts of sacred sexuality from India and China. This once in a lifetime opportunity offers a chance to study with Tantra Master Charles Muir (Author of Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving) and Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia (Author of Taoist Secrets of Love) along with their team of guest teachers and support staff.
In this ten day seminar retreat you will learn esoteric and exotic practices of sexual love which transforms sex into a profound, loving meditation overflowing with energy, passion and intimacy. The tastefully presented curriculum explores Sexuality in the Taoist System, 12 Ways to Change Ordinary Sex into Tantric Sexual Love, Tantra and Taoist Reflexology, Women’s and Men’s Practices, Advanced Lovemaking Techniques and more… with plenty of free time for local exploration, social mixers or relaxing around the pool.
MEET THE MASTERS OF TAO AND TANTRA
Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia is recognized as the world’s authority on Taoist sexual practices. He is the author of the best-seller, The Multi-Orgasmic Man, in addition to twenty-five books on QiGong. He has integrated Chinese Taoist practices of sexual and energetic cultivation. He has introduced a global audience to the profound and timeless wisdom of the Tao, “The Way.” It has been said: “Master Chia has demonstrated his expertise in the field of medicine, Taoist yoga, sexual mystery and martial arts in such a way that he feeds a medicinal and mystical understanding to the practice that can only stimulate the practitioners of this art to a deeper involvement.”
Tantra Master Charles Muir has been a leading yoga teacher since 1968 and is regarded as the pioneer of the modern Tantra movement. His Sacred Spot Massage technique, Tantric insights, and experiential exercises have become the foundation of Tantra Yoga instruction worldwide. In addition to Red Tantra practices, Charles teaches a powerful method of White Tantra, or Laya Yoga, which is the grandfather of Hatha Yoga. Charles is also quoted in over 140 books in print on Tantra, relationship, sex, and yoga.
Want to learn more about Tantra Master Charles Muir and his teachings at the Source School of Tantra Yoga? Submit your email address to receive free, downloadable Tantra gifts: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
THE RETREAT CURRICULUM
The Meeting of the Masters is a ten day vacation retreat hosted at the beautiful Tao Gardens in Chiang Mai, Thailand. There is plenty of time in between the educational programs to eat, rest, go to the spa, practice your skills and bond with new friends. After arriving from your travels and settling into your rooms you will be greeted with a welcome dinner and orientation. There will be portions of the retreat with free days to go explore the amazing countryside, visit the local markets or take an afternoon nap.
Sample Daily Retreat Schedule:
7-8am Morning QiGong at the Tai Chi Field *optional
9:30-1pm Seminar with Taoist Grandmaster Chia
1-3pm Lunch, break, rest or spa session
3-6:30pm Seminar with Tantra Master Charles Muir
8-9pm Evening Meditation, Group Meeting or Special Activity *optional
10pm Silence, sleep
Sample of the Educational Curriculum:
- Sexuality in the Taoist System: Theory & Practice (Chia)
- Tantric Touch & Tapping (Muir)
- Karsai Nei Tsang Demo & Practice (Chia)
- SEX MAGIC: Manifesting with Creative Life Force (Muir)
- Tao Yin/Yoga Classes (Tao Garden Staff)
- Male Practices and Sexual Issues (Men’s Solo Class with Chia & Muir)
- Jade Egg, Women’s Issues and Self Loving (Women’s Solo Class)
- Dual Cultivation Practice (Chia)
- Evening Dance Party and Birthday Celebration (Muir)
- Group Sharing, Q&A and Closing Ceremony (Chia & Muir)
- 20 things that change ordinary sex, into exquisite Tantric love. (Muir)
MEETING OF THE MASTERS TUITION
THIS INCREDIBLE COURSE IS ONLY $1195 PER PERSON FOR TUITION.
Register as a single ($1195) or a couple ($2390 for two registrants).
Payment plans are available. A deposit is required to hold your spot.
Tuition prices are non-negotiable. Sorry, no discounts are available.
Students are responsible for their own airfare and travel before and after that retreat.
This event always sells out. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Accommodations at the Tao Garden are a separate fee (see “Accommodation Details” below to book now).
It is strongly recommended to book your room immediately as they are first come, first serve!
You will receive a welcome packet after you register that will explain more about airlines, transportation options, packing lists, etc. Our staff is happy to offer guidance with arranging your travel details so you can have a safe and amazing trip to Thailand! Many of your questions are answered on the Tao Garden Vistor’s Guide here: https://www.tao-garden.com/tao-garden-health-spa-resort-suggestions-for-travel/
Please contact our event coordinator Solla Piz for more information: email@example.com
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BONUS: If you register before September 30th, 2017 you will be in a drawing to receive a series of prizes that include 1) One $500 voucher for a private Tantra Session from our expert team members, 2) One comprehensive blood analysis from the world renowned Pakua Medical and Spa, or 3) One Chi Nei Tsang-Kar Sai Full Body Microcurrent Meridian Rejuvenation session. Each of these prizes are worth several hundreds of dollars!
TO SUBMIT PAYMENT FOR THE RETREAT: Scroll up to the top of this page, select the payment plan of your choice and click “ADD TO CART” to be guided through the payment system. All tuition must be paid in advance via our online shopping cart. If you are choosing a payment plan, please note that ALL tuition payments must be completed by December 31st, 2017 - sorry, there are no exceptions to this policy.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds prior to December 1st, 2017 will incur a $150 cancellation fee per person. After that, refunds will only be granted if a replacement can be found. This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
When you book your room at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort, located in Northern Thailand’s largest and most culturally significant city Chiang Mai, you will be swept away by the tranquil qualities of this picturesque, lush property and their remarkable support staff.
Tao Garden accommodations include:
Three healthy buffet style meals daily
Morning Internal Qigong Exercise
Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
Complimentary air conditioning provided in Natural Superior Room and Natural Deluxe Room
Guest access to filtered drinking water and herbal teas in the guest rooms, classrooms and dining hall
Salt-water swimming pool, fitness, tennis, badminton, basketball courts
Learn more about what the retreat facility offers for guests and and review room options here: https://www.tao-garden.com/accommodations/
Accommodations at Tao Garden are separate from the Tuition Fee and run from $815 - $1617 USD for 9 nights in the room of your choice (based on availability) - from standard to deluxe. The fees for your room includes 3 meals a day, use of pool, recreation facilities and access to the clinic and spa (clinic and spa treatments are available at an additional charge - special package rates are offered to retreat participant). Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges.
TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS AT TAO GARDEN: CLICK HERE
Tao Garden Reservations: To reserve your accommodations, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A $320 Deposit is required for securing any Tao Garden accommodation.
Tao Garden Room Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation made at least one week before a scheduled date will incur a charge of 1 night’s stay.
Overflow Guest Accommodations: Rooms at the Tao Garden fill quickly. In the event that the Tao Garden is booked up, guests and will be redirected to affiliated hotels nearby. When staying in accommodations outside the Tao Garden, additional fees for entrance to the resort, food and spa may apply.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING YOUR VACATION NOW
1. The most affordable airfare is generally available six months or more in advance of the event - save thousands of dollars by booking NOW instead of waiting until closer to the event.
2. The best rooms are limited at Tao Garden and will be less and less available the longer you wait to book your accommodations. Overflow guests will have to stay off property during the retreat if the rooms sell out before you register.
3. If you book a room at the Tao Garden within ten days before the retreat (December 26th - January 5th) or after the retreat (January 15th - January 24th) you will receive a 10% Discount on the additional nights your book (discount does not apply to the ten days during the retreat itself). Most guests will reserve to arrive after Christmas. Please join us for play and leisure time before the event!
4. Book extra days now so you have time to rest in the beautiful resort spa and chemical free salt system pool, have ample time to recover from jet lag and SEE more of Thailand. We will have day trips and extended excursions as options during free time such as a Sunday morning bike ride or hiking excursion to the wonderful natural lake for swimming, meditation and QiGong.
5. Another BONUS of booking early is that you’ll also receive discounted spa services and detox packages that you pre-book during the retreat (January 5-14th only). Please contact the Tao Garden Pakua clinic and spa to pre-book your treatments to ensure your spots. You can also receive discounts on healing sessions with our advanced CTE Tantra staff members on sight.
6. Plus the resort is a short flight away from several fantastic destinations in Asia like Cambodia, Laos, China… it is important to book your flights and travel arrangements for outside excursions as soon as possible to avoid inflated prices!
Please join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Thailand
and study with The Masters of Tao and Tantra!