In this seminar you will learn esoteric and exotic practices of sexual love, which transforms sex into a profound, loving meditation overflowing with energy, passion and intimacy. Now you can learn from the foremost teachers of Tantra Yoga and Taoist lovemaking as they teach the ancient secret arts of sacred sexuality from China and India.
Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia is recognized as the world’s authority on Taoist sexual practices. He is the author of the best-seller, The Multi-Orgasmic Man, in addition to twenty-five books on Qigong. He has integrated Chinese Taoist practices of sexual and energetic cultivation. He has introduced a global audience to the profound and timeless wisdom of the Tao, “The Way.” It has been said: “Master Chia has demonstrated his expertise in the field of medicine, Taoist yoga, sexual mystery and martial arts in such a way that he feeds a medicinal and mystical understanding to the practice that can only stimulate the practitioners of this art to a deeper involvement.”
Tantra Master Charles Muir has been a leading yoga teacher since 1968 and is regarded as the pioneer of the modern Tantra movement. His Sacred Spot Massage technique,Tantric insights, and experiential exercises have become the foundation of Tantra Yoga instruction worldwide. He is also quoted in over 140 books on sex,Tantra,yoga, and relationship.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TANTRA & CHARLES MUIR'S WORK?
Submit your e-mail address to receive free, downloadable Tantra gifts! No cost or obligation!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
This incredible course is only $1195 per person for tuition.
Early Bird Incentives
Through the months of February, March, and April of 2017, we will be drawing 3 lucky registered winners to receive the following from our Expert Therapists:
- ONE Life Force Chi Nei Tsang and Kar Sai
- ONE Orgasmic Pulse
- ONE Tantra Session
Accommodations at Tao Garden are separate and run from $815-$1617 USD for 9 nights in the room of your choice - from standard to deluxe, inclusive of 3 meals a day, use of pool, recreation facilities and access to the clinic and spa for treatments (additional charges may apply)
• To book your accommodations at Tao Garden now: CLICK HERE
Tao Garden accommodations include:
- Three healthy buffet style meals daily
- Internet access
- Morning Internal Qigong Exercise
- Evening Tao Yin Practice (Chinese Yoga) and Six Healing Sounds Meditation
- Complimentary air conditioning provided in Natural Superior Room and Natural Deluxe Room
- Salt-water swimming pool, fitness, tennis, badminton, basketball courts,
- Rates include all applicable taxes and service charges
Cancellation Policy: Refunds prior to December 1st, 2017 will incur a $150 cancellation fee per person.
After that, refunds will only be granted if a replacement can be found. This policy is firm and non-negotiable.
To reserve your accommodations, contact:
A $320 Deposit is required for securing any Tao Garden accommodation.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING OUR THAILAND VACATION SEMINAR NOW! (ROOMS ON-SITE ARE LIMITED)
1. The most affordable airfare is generally available 6 months or more in advance of the event—save thousands of dollars by booking NOW instead of waiting until the event is closer.
2. The best rooms are limited at Tao Garden and will be less and less available the longer you wait to book your accommodations. (all rooms include meals, Qi Gong, Tao Yin Yoga)
3. If you book early, you will receive a 10% Discount on any additional days you stay at Tao Garden that precede or follow the event itself. Most guests will reserve to arrive after Christmas. Please join us for play and leisure time before the event!
4. Early bird discount if you book before 30 April 2017: Free Diagnostic Medical Blood analysis treatment from Pakua Integrated Medical Clinic and Spa.
5. Book early and you’ll also receive discounted SPA Services :Sexual Healing, Rejuvenating , and Detox SPA Packages.
6. Book extra days now so you have time to rest in the beautiful resort spa and chemical free salt system pool, and recover from jet lag, and SEE more of Thailand. We will have Day trips and extended Excursions as options and available to you.
7. Free Sunday morning Bike Ride or Hiking excursion to the wonderful Natural Lake for Swimming, Meditation, and Health-Vitality Qi Gong.
10. The resort is a short flight away from several fantastic destinations in Asia like Cambodia, Laos, China… – it is important to book your flights and travel arrangements for outside excursions as soon as possible to avoid inflated prices!